ABOUT US

Training

Steiner, founded in 1916 is well known as the largest independent distributor for electrical supplies in northern Illinois. In addition to being a large lighting, motor, drives and motor repair, generators and automation products distributor, Steiner entered the industrial supply business in 1998 with the acquisition of Crown Industry Supply Company. To further complement our industrial product and service offering we acquired Inland Cutting and Industrial Sling in late 2011.


Steiner offers a full line of industrial products with speciality application capabilities in cutting tools, abrasives, chemical management, band saw service, and MRO support. Our capabilities distinguish us from other distributors. Test our knowledge base and challenge our services, we will not disappoint you. Our technical and application team will assist with optimizing the whole machine process.

Steiner delivers Productivity Solutions earning our customer’s confidence with process improvements and cost reductions. Applying a specific blend of new technology products and methods integrated into the customer’s unique manufacturing requirements.

Our relationships with the most recognized industrial product manufacturers provides a consistent flow of new technology for continuous process improvements. Take advantage of the opportunity to test and integrate into your process the highest quality products from the leading manufacturers in the industry.

Pit Crew

Our highly skilled technology professionals work with your manufacturing team to implement integrated machining solutions. Tap into our box of best-practice solutions, matching your part machining goals and machine capabilities with the most current machining technologies.

Accelerate results with the Steiner Pit Crew.

Optimize the Machining Process

Machining Process

The actual machine tool technology represents about 25% of the total machining process improvement opportunities. The Steiner PIT CREW will work with your manufacturing team to continuously improve productivity on the other 75% by implementing new tooling and machining methods which fit your manufacturing processes.